Recording live from the retailer’s new Second Chance store in London, Amazon UK Country Manager John Boumphrey joins Natalie on the podcast to discuss:
- How is Amazon extending the life of returned goods through its Second Chance programme?
- How can the wider industry overcome the returns challenge?
- Futureproofing – with more disruption on the horizon, how does Amazon ensure it stays relevant to customers?
- Consumer outlook – does JB expect consumers to remain relatively resilient as we move into 2024?
- From drones to generative AI: what technologies and innovations should we be watching?