NBK Retail helps clients stay smart in global retail. Below you can find a sample of services offered, all of which are designed to enrich understanding of the latest trends impacting the retail sector and empower clients to make well-informed strategic decisions.
Natalie regularly delivers keynote speeches at both client and industry events around the globe. She can passionately engage in a variety of topics including the future of retail, Amazon, customer experience, technology disruption, redefining bricks & mortar, and the broader convergence of physical and digital retail. She is also a seasoned moderator, conference chair and panelist, and regularly interviews c-level retail executives both on stage and in front of the camera.
Book a strategy session with Natalie to better understand the changing retail landscape, specific retailer strategy, or key findings from Natalie and Miya Knights’ latest book Amazon: How the World’s Most Relentless Retailer will Continue to Revolutionize Commerce.
NBK Retail is in a unique position to offer objective analysis and views on the retail sector. A published author, Natalie has produced research on a broad range of industry and consumer topics including: convergence of physical and digital retail, customer experience, ESG, store reinvention, payments, returns, click & collect, customer loyalty, discounters and digital commerce. Natalie authors whitepapers and hosts webinars for her clients, allowing them to demonstrate deep industry expertise with an unbiased view.
- Klarna: Rethinking Returns 2021 report
- Klarna: Shopper tribes report
- Manhattan Associates: Point-of-sale: achieving customer nirvana
- IBM: Reinventing retail campaign (video)
- Teradata: Measuring stores in a post-pandemic world (webinar)
- Red Ant: Store of the Future whitepaper series
- Dropbox: future of retail campaign
- RingCentral: e-book ‘How tech can help you become a winning retail brand’ and series of thought leadership videos
Didn’t find what you were after? NBK Retail also carries out bespoke advisory work tailored to suit your individual needs. Please get in touch with your requirements.