It’s been a busy 8 weeks since our book was launched…
I often get asked what the book covers, what’s our hook, and, without fail, ‘is it available on Amazon’?
So I’ve decided to round up some of the interviews, podcasts and general discussions that Miya and I have had over the past two months, including today’s interview on tech TV channel Disruptive Live.
Hope it gives you a flavor of the book. And, yes, it is available on Amazon. 😉
- Profitero podcast with Keith Anderson
- OB&Co podcast, part 1: How Amazon are transforming retail
- OB&Co podcast, part 2: Beyond the age of Amazon
- Extraordinary Business Book Club podcast: Episode 155 – the Amazon effect with Natalie Berg and Miya Knights
- Forbes: The Amazon Effect: How Amazon is Disrupting European E-Commerce
- Retail TouchPoints: Exclusive Q&A: How long will the ‘Amazon Effect’ continue to rock retail?
- Independent: From humble beginnings to master of the universe: How did Jeff Bezos make his billions?
- Forbes: Five Reasons Why Amazon is Moving Into Bricks-And-Mortar Retail
- Retail Insider: What future challenges does Amazon face?
- Irish Tech News: Understanding Amazon
- Bytestart: From One-Click to No-Click: The Technology Behind Frictionless Retail
- The Hive: Q&A: Miya Knights, keynote speaker at The Retail Hive Exchange
- Business Matters: Future of retail – Trends that will transform the way we shop in 2019
- Tamebay: ‘You can’t beat Amazon on their own terms,’ says Amazon book author’
- Real Business: Customer experience is about to take a different shape