Love it or loathe it, Black Friday has become a permanent fixture on the UK retail calendar.
In this episode, Natalie shares her predictions and general observations around Black Friday 2023. You’ll learn:
- Why Natalie is expecting a strong turnout this year.
- Black Friday creep – why retailers like John Lewis are going earlier than ever before.
- Whether the growing skepticism around Black Friday will impact shoppers’ willingness to participate.
- Why blanket discounts are out and targeted promotions are in.
- What the ONS and BRC data tells us about Black Friday 2023.